Double Pearl Drop Stud Earrings
These classic, light and super simple earrings make for the perfect summer accessory! Mix and Match metal colors or even substitute the pearls for gemstones to create your perfect aesthetic.
- Akoya Saltwater Cream Pearls 8-10mm Drop (4)
- 14K Gold Filled 2" Long 26 Gauge Head Pins (4)
- 14K Gold Filled Ball Stud Earrings (1 Pair)
- 14K Gold Filled 2.3x3mm Flat Cable Chain (2 inches)
Drop Length approx. 2”
Instructions on Construction:
1. We will first start with the bottom of the earring and work our way up. Slide the pearl on a headpin and create a loop and thread onto the end of your chain before finishing the wire wrap. This way, you will not need a jump ring.
2. Count 8 links of the chain (including the link holding the pearl) and cut at the 9th link.
3. Cut the end off of a head pin and create a wire wrapped loop, don't forget to thread on the chain link.
4. String on the second pearl and create a loop and thread onto the end of the earring post loop. Close the post's loop and finish the wire wrap.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 to finish the second earring.
6. Done! :)
Jewelry designed by Kiara Thompson