Golden Flower Garden Collection - Three Flower Drop Earrings
- 9mm Czech Glass Flowers (6) *Color Choices - Red Picasso, Sea Green, Cornflower Blue, Salmon Pink, Alloy Orange * Pick the colors that talk to you.
- Size 8 Toho Seed Beads #P471 Galvanized Gold (1 x 20g Tube)
- 4mm 20g Jump Ring, Gold Plated (2)
- 4.2x4mm Fine Round Cable Chain Gold Plated (approx. 8”)
- 3” Long 21g Headpins, Gold Plated (6)
Finished Length Approx. 2 ½” Drop * Can be made to length of your choice.
Needle Nose Pliers (also known as chain nose)
B = Blue Flower O = Orange Flower R = Red Flower G = Green Flower P = Pink Flower GSB = Gold Seed Bead
Instructions on Construction:
1. Start by cutting chain into six sections (this will do both earrings) 2 x 19 links, 2 x 11 links, 2 x 5 links.
2. Take head pin and thread on R (1), GSB (1) and using your needle nose and round nose pliers create a small loop you will now thread onto last link in longest chain and then wrap wire, trim, and tamp in pointy ends. * Repeat with second earring.
3. Take head pin and thread on P (1), GSB (1) and attach to the end of mid-size chain and then wrap wire, trim, and tamp in ends. * Repeat with second earring.
4. Take head pin and thread on B (1), GSB (1) and create loop that you will thread onto shortest chain and then finish as before. * Repeat with second earring.
5. Using flat nose and needle nose pliers open jump ring and thread into top link on each of the three chains, keeping order smallest to largest. Close the jump ring being careful that the sides come together and there are no gaps.
6. Open the loop on ear wires and thread the closed jump ring onto ear wire, close carefully.
7. You are now ready to try on your new earrings & admire your handiwork. Enjoy!
Jewelry designed by Steph Stirniman at magpiecollectives.com