Golden Pearl Drop Earrings
These fun, light and super simple earrings make for the perfect summer accessory! Use different metals or even use gemstones or other shapes and sizes of pearls to create your perfect aesthetic.
- Akoya Saltwater Cream Pearl 8-10mm Drop (2)
- 14K Gold Filled 20mm Beading Earring Hoops - Sold as a Pair
- 1.5" Long 24 Gauge Head Pins - 10 Pieces
- 14K Gold Filled 4mm Rondel Beads - 10 Pieces
- Earring Length approx. 1.5”
Instructions on Construction:
1. Thread an Akoya pearl through your headpin, create a wire loop and set aside.
2. Using the non looped end of the earring hoop, thread the first three rondels through it's top. You can slightly mend your earring wire to get the beads on, don't bend too far as you will misshape the circle hoop.
3. Add the wire wrapped pearl and the remaining three rondels.
4. Using the Chain Nose Pliers, bend the end of the Earring Hoop at a 90 degree angle. This will keep the beads from falling off, as well as the earring falling off your ear.
4. Thread the 90 degree end through the small loop on the earring hoop, and you're done with the first earring.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 for the second earring
6. Done! :)
Jewelry designed by Annie Richardson