Illusion Pearl Hoop Earrings
These fun, light and super simple earrings make for the perfect summer accessory! Mix and Match materials and metal colors to create your perfect aesthetic.
- 14K Gold 45mm Hoop Earrings (1 pair)
- White Freshwater Pearls 5-6mm Potatoes (14)
- GS-Hypo Cement (red tube)
Drop Length approx. 2”
Instructions on Construction:
1. Using the non looped end of the earring hoop, thread 7 pearls onto the earring.
2. Slightly bend the wire where it goes into the loop - doing this prior to gluing will help make the spacing of the earrings more even.
3. With it laying flat on the beading mat, arrange the pearls with even spacing like in the picture shown above.
4. Once you are happy with the placement, take the gs-hypo cement and lightly dab on each side of the pearl bead where it is threaded on the wire.
5. Wait about 5 minutes for the glue to become tacky and flip over to the other side of the earring.
6. Repeat step 3 and leave to completely dry.
7. For the second earring, repeat steps 1 through 6
Jewelry designed by Kiara Thompson