Monstera Button & Leather Bracelet
Skill Level: Easy Stringing
Finished Length: Easy to custom size
This bracelet is a quick and fun project that you can change up with different leather and metal combos.
- TierraCast Monstera Button Gold (1)
- TierraCast Monstera Button Silver (1)
- TierraCast Monstera Button Copper (1)
- TierraCast 5mm 3-Hole Link Bar Copper (2)
- TierraCast Distressed 6x2mm Barrel Beads Rhodium Plated (2)
- TierraCast Distressed 6x2mm Crimp Ends (2)
- TierraCast Tapered Toggle Clasp (1)
- Silver Plated Medium Oval Jump Rings (2)
- Black 2mm Round Leather Cord (36”)
- E6600 Glue
Needle Nose Pliers (also known as chain nose)
Toothpicks (for applying glue)
Instructions on Construction:
1. Cut Leather into three 12” pieces, string one button onto each cord, then string three-hole bars and barrel beads onto either side of the buttons.
2. Position as desired, then lightly crimp barrel beads in place.
3. Trim cords to desired length (remember that the clasp and jump rings will add another 1 ½” to the final length).
4. Secure crimp ends with glue (a toothpick will help with this) leave the glue to dry firmly. * You can also crimp end caps if wanted but I find the glue alone will give a strong, secure finish.
5. Attach the clasp to crimp ends with jump rings.
6. You are now ready to wear your new bracelet.
Jewelry designed by Steph Stirniman at magpiecollectives.com