Moroccan Lotus & Ruby Earrings
- 2 - 3mm Ruby Natural Faceted Rondels
- Amoracast – Lotus Lamp – Vermeille
- 14k Gold Filled Flat Ear Wires
- 14k Gold Filled Chain
- 2mm 14k Gold Fill Sandblast Beads – 1 Packet
- 3.6 x 2mm Saucer Beads 14k Gold Fill – 1 Packet
- 2” 24g 14k Gold Filled Head Pins
- 4mm Round 19g 14k Gold Fill Jump Rings
Finished Length 2” (1 ½” Drop)
Instructions on Construction:
1. Take first headpin & add 1 x 2mm sandblast gold bead, then add 5 rubies, wire wrap this to 5 links of petite 14k gold fill chain.
2. Take second headpin & add 3 x rubies, then 1 x 2mm sandblast gold bead, wire wrap this to 7 links of chain.
3. Take third headpin & add 1 x ruby, 1 x saucer bead, 1 x 2mm sandblast gold bead, wire wrap this to 3 links of chain.
4. Undo a 4mm round jump ring & thread on the 7 link chain, then the 5 link chain, then the 3 link chain, finally thread the jump ring into the bottom section of the lotus charm & carefully close jump ring using your flat nose & needle nose pliers.
5. The ear wires have an attachment ring that can be opened just below the coil. Use the flat nosed plier & needle nosed pliers to open this ring, (remembering to open to the side, only just as much as needed to allow you to thread your segment) & then carefully close.
6. Repeat for second earring.
7. Now it’s time to put the earrings on & admire your handiwork :)
Jewelry designed by Steph Stirniman
Check out how to make the matching Moroccan Lotus & Ruby Necklace