Rainbow Smiles Flower Disc Set of Two Stretch Bracelets
Finished Length 6 ¼” * Easy to custom fit.
- 6mm Polymer Clay Slices – Flower Disc Bead (1 Strand)
- 15mm Enamel Smiley Pendant, Yellow (1)
- 8mm Dyed Wood Fuchsia Pink (1) * Option - The rest could be used to create a third bracelet.
- TierraCast – 7mm Hammer Tone Rondelle, Gold Plated (2) * Used for Knot Covers
- .8mm Stretch Magic, Crystal (2 x 12”)
- G-S Hypo Cement
Optional: EZ Bracelet Sizer – Makes accurate sizing of bracelets easy
A = 6mm Polymer Clay Flower Discs B = Smiley Pendant C = 8mm Dyed Wood, Hot Pink D = Hammer Tone Rondelle
Instructions on Construction:
1. Bracelet # 1 – With Smiley Dangle: Cut 1 x 12” piece of Stretch Magic, pre-stretch cord then attach bead stop to one end of stretch cord about 2 1/2” from end.
2. Thread: A (Approx. 3 ¼”), B (1), A (Approx. 3 ¼”), D (1) * Test for size and adjust as needed.
3. Tie two square knots and tighten firmly between each knot.
4. Thread one tail through the hammer tone rondelle, add glue to all sides of knot then pull tail to center the knot inside the bead.
5. Leave the bracelet for a couple of hours (time for glue to dry firmly) then trim tails. You can hold onto one tail, pull the opposite tail & trim close as you can. The other side you just trim as close as you can as you have nothing to hold onto.
6. Bracelet # 2 – With Pink Wood Bead * Same instructions as for the first bracelet except for the threading sequence: Thread: A (Approx. 3 ¼”), C (1), A (Approx. 3 ¼”), D (1) * Test for size and adjust as needed.
7. Now you can try on your bracelets and admire your handiwork. Enjoy!
Jewelry designed by Steph Stirniman at magpiecollectives.com