Rudolph Earrings ready for the Holiday Season
These fun little guys make great gifts, who wouldn’t love to have Rudolph dancing on their ears! We have the ear wires in sterling silver and 14k gold filled, they look great with pears, Swarovski Crystal or gemstones of your choice. Have fun and make enough to pull a sleigh!
- 8mm Swarovski Crystals, (2) Option: 8mm Pearls / Gemstones of your choosing
- 2mm Swarovski Crystals, (2) Option: 3mm if you like a larger nose, or 2mm Gold Filled or Sterling Silver Bead
- Reindeer Ear Wires, Sterling Silver (1 pair) Option: Gold Filled Ear Wires
- 1.5” Long 24g, Head Pins, Sterling Silver (2) Option: 1.5” 14k Gold Filled Head Pins
Drop Length approx. 1”
Key Code for Beads: S8 = 8mm Swarovski Crystal S2 = 2mm Swarovski Crystal
Instructions on Construction:
1. Start by taking a sharpie and drawing a line across both prongs on your round nose pliers, close to the pointy ends. This will give you an accurate place to line up your wire every time you make a loop for the wire wrap dangles.
* Remember you can alter the placement of your ink mark depending on whether you want larger or smaller loops. With these earrings you want a small loop so that the antlers sit close to the reindeer’s head.
2. Take a headpin and thread S2 (1), S8 (1) then make the smallest neck followed by a small loop, complete wire wrap trying to go for 2 wraps
* Repeat with the second earring.
3. The loop created above the larger crystal will thread onto the earring and Reindeer face is ready to dance below his antlers!
* Repeat for second earring.
4. Now it is time to try on the earrings & admire your handywork.
Jewelry designed by Steph Stirniman