"Early Morning Glow” - Stretch Bracelet
- 8mm Round Alashan Agate – (20 beads – adjust as needed)
- 4mm Flower Disc – Brushed Gold Color, Plated Anti Tarnish – (10 Discs)
- 8x10mm Cylinder Bead - Brushed Gold Color, Plated Anti Tarnish (1)
- .7mm Stretch Magic, Crystal Color (Approx. 12”)
- 4mm Crimp Cover, 14K Gold Filled (1)
- G-S Hypo Cement
Size Approx. 6 ¼” *Easy to adjust for custom fit.
Optional: EZ Bracelet Sizer – Makes accurate sizing of bracelets easy
Key Code: A = 8mm Round Alashan Agate, B = 4mm Flower Disc – Brushed Gold, C = 8 x 10mm Cylinder
Instructions on Construction:
1. Cut 1 x 12” piece of Stretch Magic, pre-stretch cord (trim ends) then attach bead stop to one end of stretch cord about 2 1/2” from end.
2. Thread On: B (3), A (10), B (2), C (1), B (2), A (10), B (3)
3. You will finish your bracelet by tying 1 ½ square knots making sure that they are tight & secure. Add glue to the square knots (use hypo cement) then let glue dry for a couple of hours before trimming.
4. Add the crimp cover over knot, close carefully with your needle nose pliers making sure that edges line up closely.
5. Now you can try on your bracelet and admire your handywork.
Jewelry designed by Steph Stirniman at magpiecollectives.com