Below are the steps and requirements to become a wholesale customer with Bead World
2. Send an email to email@example.com with a filled out Arizona Resale Certificate 5000A form and your valid Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate (from the state your business is registered in).
3. Once completed, you will receive an email from us letting you know that you are now able to purchase on beadworld.com as a wholesale customer.
How to file your Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate
If you have a valid Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate, you can purchase without paying sales tax on your orders from Bead World. If you do not yet have a Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate, (for arizona businesses) please follow the instructions on this page. For businesses in states other than Arizona, please check out your state's tax website to find out more information on how to obtain a Sales Tax License.
- Once you have filed with us, the validation of the exemption certificate by the issuing state can take 3 to 4 business days, so it is best to contact us as soon as possible to start the process.
- Unfortunately, without a validated Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate on file, we are legally required to collect sales tax (in the state of Arizona).
Wholesale Customer Benefits
We love small businesses and empowering them to grow. That is why we offer the option to be a wholesale customer at Bead World! What We offer:
- 20% off all items (Does not include Kits, Gift Cards, and Discounted Items)
- No sales tax
Wholesale Customer Questions
If you have any questions or concerns, please fill in the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are already a wholesale customer with us at our brick and mortar locations and would like to purchase items at the wholesale price online, please email email@example.com with your full name, phone number, and TPT license number. We will get you on our online wholesale program soon after we validate your information.
Wholesale accounts are only applicable for customers residing in the United States of America.