Frosty Woodland Morning Earrings
- 2.5x4mm Apatite Faceted Rondelles (8)
- Amoracast – Tree of Life Rooted, Sterling Silver (2)
- 1.5” 24g Sterling Silver Head Pins (6)
- Flat Ear Wires with Coil, Sterling Silver (1 pair)
Drop Length approx. 1”
Key Code for Beads: A = Apatite
Instructions on Construction:
1. You will work on both earrings at the same time as this helps in sizing. Start by taking a sharpie and drawing a line across both prongs on your round nose pliers, close to the pointy ends. This will give you an accurate place to line up your wire every time you make a loop for the wire wrap dangles. * Remember you can alter the placement of your ink mark depending on whether you want larger or smaller loops. These are small stones and so I created small delicate loops to go with them.
2. Take a headpin and thread A (2) then make a loop that is large enough to thread through central gap at the bottom of the Tree of Life, then complete wraps to fill in space above top stone, trim and tamp in pointy end if needed. * Repeat with the second earring.
3. Take a headpin and thread A (1) then make loop that will thread into the opening to the left of the dangle just placed, then complete wire wrap. * Repeat with second earring.
4. Take a headpin and thread A (1) then make loop that will thread into the opening to the right of the first dangle, then complete wire wrap. * Repeat with second earring.
5. Using your flat nose and needle nose pliers carefully open the loop under coil on ear wire, thread onto the top loop of the Tree of Life, close the loop on ear wire making sure that it is securely closed. * Repeat with second earring.
6. Now it is time to try on the earrings & admire your handiwork.
Jewelry designed by Steph Stirniman