Golden Flower Garden - Set of Three Stretch Bracelets
- 9mm Czech Glass Flowers (11 – 12 depending on fit) *Colors Used Above - Red Picasso (2), Sea Green (2), Cornflower Blue (2), Salmon Pink (2), Alloy Orange (3) * Pick the colors that talk to you!
- Size 8 Toho Seed Beads #P471 Galvanized Gold (1 x 20g Tube)
- .7mm Stretch Magic, Clear
- Crimp Covers – 4mm 14k Gold Fill (3) *These are used to cover knots.
- G.S. Hypo Cement
Size Approx. 6 1/2” *Easy to adjust for custom fit.
B = Blue Flower O = Orange Flower R = Red Flower G = Green Flower
P = Pink Flower GSB = Gold Seed Bead
Instructions on Construction:
1. Cut 1 x 12” piece of Stretch Magic, pre-stretch cord then attach bead stop to one end of stretch cord about 2 1/2” from end.
2. Thread On: GSB (10), R (1), GSB (10), G (1), GSB (10), O (1), GSB (10), P (1), GSB (10) .
3. Tie two square knots and tighten firmly between each knot.
4. Place crimp cover under knot then add hypo cement onto the knot (from all sides). Using needle nose plier carefully close crimp cover with a tail coming out from either side.
5. Leave the bracelet for a couple of hours (time for glue to dry firmly) then trim tails. You can hold onto one tail, pull the opposite tail & trim close as you can. The other side you just trim as close as you can as you have nothing to hold onto.
6. *** Same instructions for the second and third bracelets except for the threading sequence GSB (30), G (1), GSB (5), B (1), GSB (5), O (1), GSB 30. My third bracelet was GSB (30), P (1), GSB (5), O (1), GSB (5), R (1), GSB (30). * You can alter to the flower colors to your own choice.
7. Now you can try on your set of bracelets and admire your handiwork. Enjoy!
Jewelry designed by Steph Stirniman at magpiecollectives.com