"Space Dust" - Sterling Silver and Labradorite Celestial Earrings
These fun, light and super simple earrings make for the perfect summer accessory! Mix and Match metal colors and gemstone types to create your perfect aesthetic. Can also be made with our gold moon and star.
- Amoracast Mini Half Moon Sterling Silver (1)
- Amoracast Mini Star Sterling Silver (1)
- Sterling Silver Plated Hematite 2mm Round Beads (26) or Sterling Silver 2mm Round
- Labradorite 2mm Faceted Coin (26)
- 24 Gauge 2" Sterling Silver Headpins (6)
- Ball End Earring Wires (1 pair)
Drop Length approx. 3”
Instructions on Construction:
1. With your round nose pliers, carefully pry open the loop of the ball end ear wire and slide on the mini half moon. Using the same pliers, carefully close the loop so the ball end just hits the other side of the wire.
2. Lay out 3 head pins, you will be stringing 2 headpins with one pattern and the other with a different pattern. For 2 of the headpins, string in this pattern: ( L = Labradorite Coin, SS = Sterling Silver Bead) SS (1), L (2), SS (1), L (1), SS (2), L (1).
3. The third headpin will be strung in this pattern: L (1), SS (2), L (1), SS (1), L (2), SS (1), L (1), SS (1)
4. Take one of the first 2 headpins you made and wire wrap it onto the moon. Repeat with the second of the first 2 headpins. *either side is fine
5. Take the third headpin you made and wire wrap it onto the moon in between the first 2 headpins. This will create a slight cascade effect.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 with the mini star. You can also create these earrings with just 2 moons or just 2 stars. Gemstones and metals can be switched out to fit your aesthetic.
7. Done! :)
Jewelry designed by Kiara Thompson