Angel Pearl Earrings
These cute earrings are perfect for the holiday season! These can be made in sterling silver or vermeil with body color of your choice.
Drop Length approx. 1”
- Amoracast: Angel Wing Silver or Gold (2)
- 8-9mm Freshwater Rice Pearls, (2)
- 6mm Freshwater Pearls (2)
- 6mm Swarovski Bicones, Purple Haze (2)
- 3mm Sterling Silver Rondel, or 14k Gold Filled (2)
- 2” Long 24g, Head Pins, Sterling Silver (2) Option: 2” 14k Gold Filled Head Pins (2)
- Flat Ear Wire with Coil, Sterling Silver or 14k Gold Filled (2)
Key Code for Beads: A = 8-9mm Pearls (Angel Skirt) B = 6mm Beads Swarovski Crystal (Angel Body) C = Angel Wings D = 6mm Pearl (Angel Head) E = Silver Rondel (Halo)
Instructions on Construction:
1. Take a headpin and thread A (1), B (1), C (1) D (1), E (1). Using needle nose and round nose pliers make a small loop, complete wire wrap, trim leaving a little wire tail that will hold halo in place. * Repeat with the second earring.
2. Thread the loop just created onto the ear wire and the angel is ready to fly. * Repeat for second earring.
3. Now it is time to try on the earrings and admire your handiwork. Enjoy!
Jewelry designed by Karen Thompson, Instructions by Steph Stirniman