"Arizona Summer" Tassel Hoop Earrings
These fun, light and super simple earrings make for the perfect summer accessory! Mix and Match tassel and metal colors to create your perfect aesthetic.
- 14K Gold Filled 25mm Beading Earring Hoops (1 pair)
- White 1 Inch Tassel (6)
- 14K Gold Filled 3.6x2mm Saucer Beads (8)
- 14K Gold Filled 4.5x2.5mm Saucer Beads (4)
Drop Length approx. 2”
Instructions on Construction:
1. Using the non looped end of the earring hoop, thread the first tassel through it's top. There is a tight loop you can push your earring wire through. *careful not to push the threads to hard and displace the tassel thread. * you can slightly mend your earring wire to get the beads and tassels on, don't bend too far as you will mishape the circle hoop.
2. Add one of the 3.6x2mm Gold Filled Saucers
3. Add one of the 4.5x2.5mm Gold Filled Saucers
4. Add one of the 3.6x2mm Gold Filled Saucers
5. Repeat step 1
6. Repeat steps 2-4
7. Repeat step 1
8. Gently reshape your earrings so each end connects through its loop.
9. Repeat steps 1-8 for the second earring.
10. Done! Enjoy all your future compliments ;)
Jewelry designed by Kiara Thompson