Rudolph Pearl Earrings ready for the Holiday Season
These cute earrings will put you in the mood for holiday fun, you can make a “herd” of gifts and share with friends and family! We have the ear wires in sterling silver and 14k gold fill, they will look great with holiday attire so have fun and make enough to pull a sleigh!
Drop Length approx. 1”
- 8-9mm Freshwater Rice Pearls, (2)
- 3mm Swarovski Crystals, Light Siam (with sterling silver) (2), Or 3mm Sandblast 14k Gold Filled Beads (with gold option) (2)
- Reindeer Ear Wires, Sterling Silver (1 pair) Option: Gold Filled Ear Wires
- 1.5” Long 24g, Head Pins, Sterling Silver (2) Option: 1.5” 14k Gold Filled Head Pins (2)
Needle Nose Pliers (also known as chain nose)
Key Code for Beads: A = 3mm Beads (Swarovski crystals or gold filled) B = 8-9mm Freshwater Rice Pearls
Instructions on Construction:
1. Start by taking a sharpie and drawing a line across both prongs on your round nose pliers, close to the pointy ends. This will give you an accurate place to line up your wire when you make the loops. * Remember you can alter the placement of your ink mark depending on whether you want larger or smaller loops. With these earrings you want a small loop so that the antlers sit close to the reindeer’s head.
2. Take a headpin and thread A (1), B (1) then make a small loop, complete wire wrap trying to go for 2 wraps * Repeat with the second earring.
3. Thread the loop just created onto the earring and the Reindeer is ready to dance. * Repeat for second earring.
4. Now it is time to try on the earrings and admire your handiwork. Enjoy!
Jewelry designed by Steph Stirniman at magpiecollectives.com