"Sun, Moon, and Sea" Set of 3 Bracelets
Wear as a complete set or one bracelet by its own, as each bracelet is made the same way. Mix and Match metal colors or gemstones to create your perfect aesthetic.
- Sunstone A Grade Polished 6mm Round (26)
- Rainbow Moonstone A Grade Polished 6mm Round (26)
- Aquamarine Polished 6mm Round - Light and Dark (26)
- Sterling Silver 2x2mm Crimps (6)
- Sterling Silver 3mm Crimp Covers (6)
- 4.5mm Sterling Silver Plated Magnetic Clasp (3)
- Extreme Flex - .925 Sterling Silver - Medium for a finer look, or what I used Soft Flex - Medium - Satin Silver (30 inches - or more depending on wrist size)
Each bracelet length approx. 6.5”
Instructions on Construction:
1. Cut a 10” section of beading wire using your soft flex cutter, thread on crimp tube, attach to clasp & then back through crimp tube. I used the two-part folded crimp method with this design, cut excess beading wire, then covered with the 3mm crimp cover. Gently close crimp cover with your needle nose pliers.
***Please note whichever way you choose to crimp, keep your wires parallel when crimping, this makes for a more secure attachment & it’s also wise to give a test pull on your wire to make sure you have secured the crimp :)
2. Start with any gemstone you like and continue stringing until you reach your desired length
**If you choose to make this bracelet longer / shorter you can add or subtract the number of beads used.
3. Add your crimp tube & thread the beading wire through the other end of the magnetic clasp.
4. At this stage lay bracelet on your worktop in a circle & make sure you leave enough slack in the wire so that your beads have enough room to sit nicely. It is important to leave this slack because if you crimp your wire too tightly the bracelet will be rigid with no flow & there is a strong chance that the beading wire may break! Use an EZ Bracelet Sizer to help with sizing.
5. Close the crimp using the two-part folded method, cut excess beading wire, and add crimp cover.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the remaining two bracelets.
6. Done! :)
Jewelry designed by Kiara Thompson