Rainbow, Pearl and Gemstone Floral Bracelets
Finished Length 6 ¼” * Easy to custom fit.
Materials Needed for Both Bracelets:
- 8-9mm Freshwater Pearls, Ivory/White (9)
- 8mm Fimo Polymer Clay, Floral Round (15)
- 8mm Mashan Jade, Dyed Hot Pink (8)
- Curved Tube Bead, Matte Gold Color Plated (2)
- 8mm Windmill Spacer, Matte Gold Color (2) * Used for Knot Cover
- .8mm Stretch Magic, Crystal (approx. 24”)
- G-S Hypo Cement
Optional: EZ Bracelet Sizer – Makes accurate sizing of bracelets easy
A = Curved Tube Bead B = Freshwater Pearls C = Polymer Clay, Floral Rd. D = Mashan Jade, Dyed Hot Pink E = Windmill Spacer, Matte Gold
Instructions on Construction:
1. Cut 1 x 12” piece of Stretch Magic, pre-stretch cord then attach bead stop to one end of stretch cord about 2 1/2” from end.
2. Thread On: B (9) * These pearls are a little fatter on one end so make sure they are all pointing in the same direction, A (1), C (7), E (1).
3. Tie two square knots and tighten firmly between each knot.
4. Thread one tail through the windmill spacer bead, add glue to all sides of knot then pull tail to center the knot inside the bead.
5. Leave the bracelet for a couple of hours (time for glue to dry firmly) then trim tails. You can hold onto one tail, pull the opposite tail & trim close as you can. The other side you just trim as close as you can as you have nothing to hold onto.
6. *** Same instructions for the second bracelet except for the threading sequence D (8), A (1), C (8), E (1).
7. Now you can try on your bracelets and admire your handiwork. Enjoy!
Jewelry designed by Steph Stirniman at https://magpiecollectives.etsy.com/