Rudolph the Reindeer - Freshwater Pearl Bracelets:
These bracelets will make a great set with the Rudolph earrings and will truly put you in the holiday spirit! They are stretch bracelets that will look great in an arm candy stack. There is an option in either gold or silver and they will make great gifts.
Size: 6 ½” * Or your chosen size
- 8-9mm Fresh Water Rice Pearls, (16) * Or as many as needed to get desired size
- Amoracast: Reindeer Antler Caps, Sterling Silver or Vermeille
- 3mm Swarovski Crystal, Light Siam (with gold reindeer) or 3mm Sterling Silver Bead (silver reindeer) (1)
- .7mm Stretch Magic, Crystal (12” per bracelet)
- Size 11 Miyuki Seed Beads # D4202 Duracoat Galvanized Gold, or Size 11 Miyuki Seed Beads # 11 Ruby/Silver Lined
- 4mm Crimp Cover, Gold Filled or Sterling Silver (1)
- G-S Hypo Cement
Optional: EZ Bracelet Sizer – Makes accurate sizing of bracelets easy
A = Pearls B = Size 11 Miyuki Seed Beads (color of choice) C = Reindeer Ear Wires (color of choice) D = 3mm Swarovski Crystal, Light Siam (for nose, with gold reindeer) D1 = 3mm Silver Bead, (for nose, with silver reindeer)
Instructions on Construction - for Gold Bracelet:
1. Cut 12” piece of Stretch Magic, pre-stretch cord then attach bead stop to one end of stretch cord about 2” from end.
2. Thread On: B gold (1), A (1), repeat underlined section eight times, B (3), C (1), A (1), D red crystal (1), A (1), B (1), repeat underlined section seven times. * Test for size and make adjustments as needed.
**For Silver Bracelet:
Thread On: B Ruby S/L (1), A (1), repeat underlined section eight times, B (3), C (1), A (1), D1 (1), A (1), B (1), repeat underlined section seven times. * Test for size and make adjustments as needed.
3. Tie two square knots and tighten firmly between each knot.
4. Add glue to all sides of knot, leave the bracelet for a couple of hours (time for glue to dry firmly) then trim tails.
5. Using needle nose pliers carefully close crimp cover over the knot.
6. *** Same instructions for the silver bracelet except that there are two red seed beads everywhere that one gold seed bead was used, and Rudolph’s nose is the 3mm sterling silver bead (look at pics for clarification).
7. Now you can try on your bracelets and admire your handiwork. Enjoy!
Jewelry designed by Steph Stirniman at https://magpiecollectives.etsy.com/